As the whole world remained mesmerized the music and lyrics of Skyfall, Adele’s choice of attire for the Red Carpet during the Grammy’s grabbed the attention of all cameras. As she flaunted her Valentino gown that matched the red carpet with bright floral designs, fashion gurus wondered whether she chose to strike a tone with the vintage gown or just had an utter fashion disaster.
Agreeably, the Valentino vintage red did flatter this new mom-of-one, however, it sparked a question in everyone’s mind as to why she ditched her signature black curtains this time. Although the change is extreme, it does seem fair to say that the red umbrella did seem like a fresh outlook compared to her signature dresses at all public appearances.
Just after her Grammys win, Adele showed up at the Academy Awards back in her black signature curtains. The floor-length black-beaded Jenny Packham gown complimented her gorgeous self quite well.
With just the perfect amount of make-up she looked stunning as she took the breath away with her first Skyfall performance after childbirth.
Now with her twin win, the pop-star is on her way to make a documentary. What’s all the more exciting is that she has now half an EGOT. Let’s wait to see if she wins them all!
Share your thoughts on Adele’s fashion choices!
- Adele Oscar Dress 2013: See Her Red Carpet Look! (PHOTOS) (huffingtonpost.com)
- Adele Sticks To What She Knows In A Long-Sleeve Jenny Packham Oscars Dress (shefinds.com)
- Oscars 2013: The winner of best dressed celebrity at the Academy Awards is… Adele? (mirror.co.uk)
- Style Files: Get Adele’s Oscar Make-Up Look (mix965houston.cbslocal.com)
- Adele Hits At Oscars After Fashion Disaster At Grammys (hollywoodlife.com)